Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Nujin

Forget password?
 Register

WeChat login, one step

View: 2074|Reply: 0

What is the technical essence of Niu Hot Search? I accidentally saw Nujin.com (http://nujin.com)有一个Hot Search,看...

[Copy this link] Choose your language

Threads

Credits

打工仔

Credits
Post time 2020-10-28 15:53:30 | Show all posts |Reading mode

What does Niu Hotsou do?I accidentally saw a bull search on Nujin.com (http://nujin.com). I don’t know the logic of seeing the ranking of bull stocks.
First upload a picture, this is a screenshot of Nujin Bull Stock List:
1.png
Screenshot source: Nujinniu Hot Search (niuresou.com)
Observe carefully Over a period of time, this ranking will change every day. This seems to be quite different from the rankings of Dongcai's stocks. Dongcai's stocks are popular daily browsing by retail investors, and are statistics of small-scale stockholders. This Nujin Bull Stock List is a statistical ranking of the search in the whole market. This section explains that there is a text to confirm:
Popular sectors The sorting is according to the[search index]of the whole network
If this is the case, it would be too good, that is, it is a reaction Isn’t the ranking of the most popular stocks what we are talking about?
Take a closer look, and most of the top 100 are indeed big bull stocks, for example:
This year's outbreak of Wuliangye (ranked 2nd)
The 10-year-old Kweichow Moutai (ranking 3rd)
The 10-year-old Changniu BYD (ranking 4th)
BOE A (ranked 5th), which has recently started to erupt
You are very curious, who is the number one? Arowana, which has just been listed recently, is the most popular. It is really waiting to be seen whether it will get out of the slow cow. At the beginning of the year, I saw that Wuliangye ranked first. This ticket is between the first and second, and sometimes Kweichow Moutai is a little higher.
Conclusion: The ranking of the bull stocks in this hot search can be worthy of careful study. The logic is that the statistics of the whole market are also very valuable registration.

Use magic Report

Online Customer Service
点击这里给我发消息
Technical Advisory Hotline
Wechat:gwailee
QQ:395508196
EM:hi@niuresou.com

Scan WeChat, follow the public account to lead Nujinniu Stock Niu Ce

QQ|Baidu Statistics|Archives|Mobile|Black House|Search management|Game management|Nujin ( ICP证:沪B2-20210491 | ICP备案号:沪ICP备20013403号 ) Choose your language

GMT+8, 2021-6-23 11:26 , Processed in 2.385582 second(s), 3964 queries .